News & Events
Preference List for CLAT 2019 Online Application Form
- February 7, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
Dear Law Aspirants,
Trust you are leaving no stone unturned to nail CLAT 2019. We at Vidhigya wish you all the luck for CLAT 2019 !!!
The Consortium of National Law Universities had already started the application form filling process for CLAT 2019. The online enrollment for CLAT 2019 had started on 13th January 2019 and will close on 31st March 2019.
While filling the online forms follow all the instructions religiously and this post intends to help you fill the Preference of NLUs as required in your online application form for CLAT 2019.
The allocation of NLUs is based on the criteria of ‘merit-cum-preference’ hence form filling play a very vital role. The preferences you fill are final and cannot be altered later in any manner whatsoever. Be clarified that downward shifting is not possible, thus you ought to be wise while filling forms for CLAT. For example, Suppose your first preference is NLIU, Bhopal and you are AIR 1, then you will be allotted NLIU. You would lose the chance to get NLSIU or NALSAR because based on your merit cum preference you got your first preference allotted. You can’t ask for your second preferred choice and shift downwards when your first preferred choice is allocated. This way despite being AIR 1, you may not get be NLSIU or NALSAR.
The following is suggestive preference list of NLUs which may be kept in mind while filling forms. The same is based on our expertise considering the overall performance of NLU which includes academic infrastructure, learning environment and placements. We advise you to take all factors into consideration (including geographical preferences, if any) and after discussion with your parents you may go ahead for filling of forms, for any support we are always there with you.
1) National Law School Of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
2) National Academy Of Legal Sciences & Research (NALSAR), Hyderabad
3) West Bengal National University Of Judicial Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
4) National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
5) National Law University (NLU – J), Jodhpur
6) Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhi Nagar
7) Hidyatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
8) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
9) Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law (RGNUL), Patiala
10) Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) Mumbai
11) National Law University Odisha (NLU -O), Cuttack
12) National University Of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
13) Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
14) Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
15) National University Of Study And Research In Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
16) Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) Vishakhapatnam
17) National Law University And Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
18) Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLS), Tamil Nadu
19) Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU-A), Aurangabad
20) The Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU, Shimla)
21) Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
Needless to say, we are always there to support you. Feel free to revert for any clarifications or supports. Call us at 9039799000 or inbox us at email@example.com
Stay LAWgical with VIDHIGYA
Your Best Pal in CLAT Preps